- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that we can use to identify you, such as your:
- Internet Protocol address
- Email address
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (e.g., browsing history, interaction with our website, etc.)
In some places on this website you have the opportunity to send us personal information about yourself, to choose to receive product information for example.
HOW DOES EQUIVITAL KEEP AND USE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may keep and use personal information we collect from you through this website to provide you with access to this website. In addition, we may keep and use your personal information:
- to respond to your requests
- to contact you with information that might be of interest to you
- for analytical purposes and to research, develop and improve programs, products, services and content
- to remove your personal identifiers (your name, e-mail address.
- to enforce this Privacy Statement and other rules about your use of this website
- to protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- to protect our rights or property
- to comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
DOES EQUIVITAL EVER SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES?
Equivital will not share your personal information collected from this website with an unrelated third-party without your permission, except as otherwise provided in this Privacy Statement.
In the ordinary course of business, we will share some personal information with companies that we hire to perform services or functions on our behalf. For example, we may use different vendors or suppliers to ship products. In these cases, we provide the vendor with information to process your order such as your name and address.
We may be legally compelled to release your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting website visitors who violate our rules or engage in behaviour which is harmful to other visitors (or illegal).
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we feel that the disclosure is necessary to:
- enforce this Privacy Statement and the other rules about your use of this website
- protect our rights or property
- protect someone’s health, safety or welfare
- comply with a law or regulation, court order or other legal process
COLLECTING ONLINE INFORMATION
If you visit our web site to read or download information, we may collect certain information about you from your computer’s browser. Information may include:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) of the computer you are using
- The type of browser and operating system you are using
- The date and time you access our web site
- The internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our web site
- Which pages you have visited on our web site
- The search terms you use
- The links on which you click
Cookies: We also may collect this information through cookies, pixels, web beacons, and similar technologies (“cookies”), that work through placing a small file (like a text file or graphic) in the browser files of your computer when you visit. The cookie may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are used to collect information for business purposes, such as enabling essential website functions and improving the user experience. You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, but some parts of our website may not work properly for you if you do so. Equivital may use third-party tracking and advertising providers to act on our behalf to track and analyse your usage of our sites. These third parties may collect, and share with us, as we may request, website usage information about visits to our sites, measure and research the effectiveness of our advertisements, and track page usage and paths followed during visits through our sites. Also, these third-party providers may place our Internet banner advertisements on other sites that you visit, and track use of our Internet banner advertisements and other links from our marketing partners’ sites to our sites. To the extent the information collected on Equivital’s behalf by these third parties contains any personally identifiable information, we will protect it in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT DOES EQUIVITAL DO WITH NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Non-personal information is information that cannot identify you or be tied to you. We are always looking for ways to better serve you and improve this website. We will use non-personal information from you to help us make this website more useful to visitors. We also will use non-personal information for other business purposes. For example, we may use non-personal information or aggregate non-personal information to:
- create reports for internal use to develop programs, products, services or content
- customize the information or services that are of interest to you
- share it with or sell it to third parties
- provide aggregated information on how visitors use our site, such as ‘traffic statistics’ and ‘response rates,’ to third parties
HOW DOES EQUIVITAL PROTECT MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Some of our webpages permit you to access a user account. The information in this section applies to those webpages:
Storage: Equivital may store your personal information on servers in countries where Equivital operates. If you choose to close your account, we will maintain copies of your information in our internal records, systems, and databases, in accordance with our data retention schedules. We will continue to treat your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Protecting personal information: We take security seriously and take a number of steps to protect your personal information. You also play a big part in protecting the privacy of your personal information. When you create an account, we ask you to select a password that is unique to you. To protect your personal information from unwanted disclosure, you should not give your password to anyone with whom you would not share your personal information. Our website may also log you out after a period of inactivity and require you to log in again. When you are ready to leave this website, always “log off” and close your browser to help protect the confidentiality of your information.
DOES EQUIVITAL EVER COMMUNICATE DIRECTLY WITH VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE?
We may contact you periodically by e-mail, mail or telephone if you agree to that contact to provide information regarding programs, products, services and content that may be of interest to you. In addition, some of the features on this website allow you to communicate with us using an online form. If your communication requests a response from us, we will send you a response via e-mail.
HOW TO CONTACT EQUIVITAL
Please contact us here.